Tuesday, August 5, 2008

More About Us

More About Us
  1. Who Are You?
    NvtheSwag sells all kinds of goods, both replica and authentic for low prices. We try to find the best deal for you, and give you the best customer service on the internet. NVtheSwag is here to make the customers come away satisfied with their orders.
  2. Can I Trust NVtheSwag?
    Yes, of course you can. The owner of NVtheswag has been in the selling game for years, selling products on eBay, facebook, online on other websites, and locally. NVtheSwag is not new to the game. You can trust NVtheSwag with your money, time, and patience.
  3. Why do you sell things?
    I, the owner of NVtheSwag, believe that I can get the best quality products for the best prices on the internet. I know what people want to buy, and I know that they want to pay at low prices. I want to share my knowledge on apparel, electronics, and the game in general. NVtheSwag will give the best customer service to our customers.
  4. What can I do to support NVtheSwag?
    Tell everyone you know. Make a youtube video, start selling locally, comment on our youtube page. Do whatever you can positively. It's our customers that will help us be successful. That will help NVtheSwag continue to give the best quality products for the lowest prices.

No comments: